- Click here for the KC4ZVW Amateur Radio pages.
- Click here for the Area51 project: Advanced topics for deep study.
- Click Z80 Machines for the small computers projects.
- Click Recent Projects for the electronics workbench.
- Click GhostBSD project — A simple, elegant desktop BSD Operating System
Kits & Projects
- Project One : AZ-EL antenna rotor
- Project Two : (details)
- Project Three : Digital Dial — counter (details)
- Project Four : HF CW/SSB Receiver by (WA3TFS)
- Project Five : The Sawdust Receiver
- The M17 radio project : Open hardware digital radio
- Project Seven : Motor Controllers
- The NinoTNC : N9600A packet modem
- Project Nine : A QRP SDR Receiver Project
- Project CW Elmer : hardware project to practice sending Morse code
- Project WSPR Beacon : (details)
- Project YAACT : "Yet Another Arduino CW Trainer"
- Project Twelve : Z80 Single Board Computer (details)
Embedded Microcontroller Books
- Embedded C Programming: Techniques and Applications of C and PICmicro® MCUs by Mark Siegesmund
- MSP-430 Workshop Series: by Texas Instruments
- Embedded C Programming: Techniques and Applications
- Workshop Series: by s
TIVA ARM LM120 Family
- Texas Instuments: ARM series — Applications
- Workshop Series: by s
- The link to 43oh.com — Web site, blog, and wiki for MSP-430 news.
- The Texas Instruments web site — Advancing Processors
- A parts list of stuff for the "Learning C: phase 2"; MSP-430 class — (New)
- A syllabus for the Learning C: phase 2 — created by George
- A datasheet for the TLC5615; 10-bit (DAC) digital-to-analog converter — Texas Instuments part
- link —
- MSP430 — Launchpad: MSP430FR6989 User's Guide (SLAU627A)
- MSP430 — Assembly Language User's Guide (SLAU131U)
- MSP430 — Code Composer Studio IDE
User's Guide; version 9.2.0 (website)
- MSP430 — OptimizingC/C++ Compiler User's Guide (SLAU132R)
- MSP430 — MSP430x5xx and MSP430x6xx Family User's Guide (SLAU208Q)
- MSP430 — Another MSP430x6xx Family User's Guide (SLAU367O)
Books and Articles
- DC & USB Boarduino PDF file ... — AdaFruit Industries
- Labs: Electronics ... — ITP Physical Computing
- Adafruit Nano 33 IOT with Headers... —
STM32 microcontroller projects
- Mastering STM32 by Carmine Noviello
- STM32F7 Series — high-performance MCUs with Arm® Cortex®-M7 core
- STM-32F723E discovery — Mouser
- ☑ (more)
Podcasting: Electronics projects
- Podbean — ...
- Buzzsprout — ...
- Google Podcasting — ..... information
RF projects: Mobile, WIFI, and Bluetooth
- Sigfox - it consumes a low amount of power, works well for simple devices that transmit infrequently
- LoRa - it's got the jump on cellular
- NB-IoT - Great if you only need to transfer small amounts of information
- LTE-M - Great for roaming applications such as vehicles and drones
- Weightless - the only open standard solution operating in unlicensed spectrum.
- The Nordic Thingy:52 device — (details)
- The Nordic Thingy:91 device — (details)
- If you have comments or suggestions, contact David Billsbrough
Copyright © 2015-2021 by the David Billsbrough